What is Plantain Flour?
Plantain flour is the product of dry pulverized plantain slices. Plantains are a staple food in the tropical regions of the world. It is rich in iron, Ascorbic acid(Vitamin C), carotene and other vitamins. Plantain flour is lower in calories than the regular all-purpose flour.
Rich in Vitamins A, B, C, Potassium, Iron, Phosphorus, and Magnesium. Suitable for consumption by those suffering from both Type 1 & Type 2 diabetes. Able to treat a range of digestive issues, like indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea.
What Is Plantain Flour Used For?
There are so many different things you can use plantain flour for. It's a perfect substitute for regular flour when baking, and easy to incorporate into your recipes. Just use a 1:1 ratio and you are good to go.
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to flour, plantain flour is a great option. Discover the amazing benefits of plantain flour.
Plantain flour is a healthier substitute for wheat flour and the all-purpose flour because it doesn't contain gluten which is the main protein found in wheat and barley, has negative effects on the body. Many people are unable to digest the gluten in wheat.
- Grain Free Gluten Free Certified
- Non-GMO Certified
- Paleo Certified
- It is rich in iron and potassium
- Vitamin A, vitamin B, magnesium and phosphorus. For people with gluten intolerance, it is the perfect substitute for flours containing gluten. It is high in fiber and aids in digestion.
- Plantain flour is lower in calories than the regular all-purpose flour
- healthy substitute for other baking flours.