What Is Sea Moss?
Sea Moss is a sea algae known for its numerous healing properties. There are several different species of Sea Moss/ Irish Moss. The species we stock is known as Eucheuma Cottoni.
Where Does The Sea Moss Come From?
Our Sea Moss is Harvested by small scale aquaculture farmers in protected waters of St Lucia. These waters are fed nutrients from the nearby volcanic lands. It is then dried using the natural heat from the glorious St Lucia sun. The Farmers work very closely with the Government to adhere to positive sustainability practices.
Where Do I buy Sea Moss?
The option to purchase Sea Moss wholesale is available. To purchase wholesale sea moss please email [email protected]
You can purchase sea moss online at Shop D Caribbean. The process is simple. The sea moss is available for purchase via small packets https://shopdcaribbean.com/dried-seamoss/ .
No other products have been added to our Sea Moss making it 100% natural.
Ingredients: 100% Sun dried Sea Moss (Eucheuma cottoni)
What is Sea Moss/Irish Moss good for?
- Sea Moss contains 92 out of the body’s 102 minerals!
- Can help to remove Mucus from the Body
- Great for Sexual Health – a Natural Aphrodisiac – Rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate for Sperm Production
- Good for Thyroid Health – Balancing Hormones
- Helps with Skin conditions – High in Sulphur so great for face masks
- Good for Digestion
- Joint & Bone Health – High in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin-K
- Good for the Blood/Anemia- High in Iron
- Can help with Colds & Coughs – Vitamin C
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
- Mood/Mental Health Booster – Due to Potassium content which helps to maintain healthy Mental & Emotional Function
- Weight Loss – due to Sea Moss ability to absorb moisture to create a feeling of fullness
- High in Iodine – which is said to help prevent radiation poisoning