Tamarind Infused Sea Moss Gel
Tamarind, a fruit known for its ability to maintain blood pressure, is combined with our raw sea moss to make a drink that is a powerhouse of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and multivitamins.
✅ Made From 100% Raw Sea Moss & Tamarind
✅ May help maintain blood pressure
✅ May be good for liver health
✅ May help maintain bone health
✅ 100% Vegan, NON-GMO
Sea Moss Gel is 100% organic and made from high-quality wildcrafted sea moss, harvested from the ocean waters. We take great pride in selecting only the finest variety of sea moss for our products, which is the foundation for our recipe's quality flavor and pleasant aroma.
Ingredients: Tamarind, Raw Sea Moss Gel, Natural Spring Water
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the serving size?
- We recommend 2 tablespoons per day, so 16 Oz would last you 2 weeks.
Q. Why is your sea moss gel special
- Our gels are made from the best sea moss in the world, which is the St. Lucian sea moss, compared to other sellers who sell Jamaican sea moss.
Q. How long does shipping take?
- We ship our gels via USPS from our warehouse in the USA. Shipping takes 1-2 days. We make sure our sea moss is packed well with ice packs to make sure it doesn't get spoilt during shipping.
Q. Are these gels approved by FDA?
- Our products are sourced from St. Lucia, no shipment can cross US borders without approval from the FDA.
Q. How do I store my Sea Moss Gel?
- Please make sure that you refrigerate your gel once you receive it.
Q. Does the gel expire?
- You can store the gel in the fridge for up to 21 days and in the freezer for up to 6 months.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Frequently asked questions
Is your sea moss pool grown?
No, our sea moss is ethically sourced from the pristine waters of St. Lucia by our team of divers.
Is this Jamaican Sea Moss?
No, our sea moss is St. Lucian - the #1 sea moss in terms of quality.
What sea moss species do you sell?
We sell eucheuma cottonii.
How long does it take to receive the products?
After you place an order, we process it within 1 day and ship it out. Delivery usually takes 3-4 days. Every order comes with tracked shipping. Please note that due to high demand we run out of stock and shipping gets delayed by 3-4 days.
Are your products approved by the FDA?
Yes, our products are checked at the border control by the FDA. We are also certified by the Agirculutural Ministry Of St. Lucia, a phytosanitary certificate can be provided on request.