Caribbean Cocoa Balls
The bitterness of the pure, dark chocolate combines with hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves in caribbean cocoa balls. This creates a drink that is one part hot chocolate, one part spiced tea.
To make Caribbean cocoa balls, cocoa beans are dried, roasted, ground into a fine paste. Later, mixed with spices and rolled into balls.
- Product of Grenada, Caribbean
- 100% Natural product, Organic
- Sustainably harvested, hand-picked cocoa fruit
- Sun-dried and parched in wood-fueled vats “Coppers”
- Chock full of antioxidants and nutrients
The cocoa balls contain both the cocoa powder and the cocoa butter) which means that the flavor of the final “tea” is very rich and similar to making hot chocolate using a dark chocolate bar dissolved in hot milk/water mixture.