Bay Leaf Tea Bag
• 100% Pure herbal ingredients – nothing added.
• Naturally grown botanicals – non-irradiated, GMO free.
• Makes the perfect cup of tea – quick, easy, no fuss.
• Supplied in a heat-sealed pouch for security and freshness.
• Re-sealable to extend life.
The West Indian bay leaf (pimenta racemosa) is much more fragrant and aromatic than its Turkish, Indonesian, Californian, or Indian cousins.
Its flavor is intense and highly spiced, with complex notes of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg along with hints of vanilla and cardamom. If you rub the leaves, the distinctive scent will remain on your fingers for hours.
The major benefit of regularly consuming bay leaf tea is that it’s good for your heart. This is because of its powerful combination of potassium, antioxidants, and iron.
Where Does Your Bay Leaf Come From?
Our Bay Leaf is sourced from the Spice isle of Grenada.
When buying any tea, Swift says it’s important to know where the leaves are sourced from. “Grenada is known for having high quality bay leaf tea.”